20101203

Desember ...

here we are,, at December.. what a great month isn't it??

I've never thought that now is the end of the year.. there's a lot of things which has been change in my life. and now i have been more grown up than before.. I'm curious to celebrate Christmas in my campus.. it will be held at December 11th.. I'll be the choir and it will be great i guess.. even i wish my friends my family come to see me.. 


okehh.. cape sudah ai spak sppik in english.. gaya bed dah.. sbenernya seh ai lg brusaha increase my english.. tapi lantaran ai nda jago. jd yaa... bgindang lah jdnya. acak kadul gmanaaaa gt bhasanya.. hmm.. sragam nag padus cewe adalah gaun hitamm.. whoa.. mau bli gaun ahh. asekk dah si deniaty mo pke gaunn.. hehehe.. trus trs, ga sbar nunggu lburan,, ai pen pulang pulang pulang pleasee...


bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment