20120610

Royalty by Alberto & Kimberly Rivera - ASL



a few weeks ago i found this video on youtube. I love the song, her voice and of course the signing. amazing! :) It's a bit hard to find the lyrics, but I finally found it :)



Someone’s little girl putting this beautiful dress on, 
Saying, Mommy, Daddy, look at me. 
Look at the beautiful princess that I am. 
You dressed well for the part because I say you are a queen. 

You are royalty, royalty, but I remember looking upon your face. 
And I remember washing over you with My tears, 
Because I saw the very day you stopped believing that you were My princess. 
And My heart broke and My tears flowed down ? 
My tears flowed down like a river. 

And now I say, I’m gathering you? 
I’m gathering every piece of your heart that’s been scattered. 
And I’m making it new; I’m making it new. 
And your countenance shall reflect the mirror that I’ve placed before you. 
Because you are to know that when I see you, I see the queen that I created. 

So, what will you decree? What do you want to see? 
What will you decree? What do you want to see? 

This day? this day is your coronation day. 
This day you’re being crowned and a scepter is being placed in your hand. 
For you are worthy; you are worthy! 
And I shall present you to the nations. I shall present you to the nations. 
And shall roll out My red carpet and you shall walk true with these. 

Because you were made, you were made to be a queen. 
You were made to be seen. 
And I see you. I see you. 
I hear you whisper. You whisper ? 



ROYALTY 
Lyrics © 2006 by Alberto and Kimberly Rivera 
From the album Pursued by God: Redemptive Worship, produced and distributed by Serendipity House

No comments:

Post a Comment